- FCR1 on Pending codes and DTCs?
- FCR1 on Tune ECU Software for your Bike – Remapping & Diagnostics
- Gordon L Cronin Jr on Tune ECU Software for your Bike – Remapping & Diagnostics
- Barbara Cook on Pending codes and DTCs?
- fcrmaster on Tune ECU Software for your Bike – Remapping & Diagnostics
Category Archives: OBD2 Fault Code Readers
Fault Code Reader Not Connecting
Right, you’ve got your OBD2 code reader, you’ve plugged it in, you’ve turned the ignition to position II, you’ve pressed to scan and………’Link Error’ comes up. Okay, what’s going on? Is the reader faulty? Are you doing something wrong? Yes, … Continue reading
Will an OBD2 fault code reader work on my car?
You’re looking for an OBD2 fault code reader but will it even work with your vehicle? The general rule is this – cars sold in the EU (European Union) 2001+ (petrol) and 2004+ (diesel) should be compatible by law. While … Continue reading
Finding your Diagnostic socket
OBD2 uses a standard 16 pin diagnostic socket across all makes and models. Technically referred to as J1962F. Every compatible vehicle should have one. You will find it within reach of the driver’s area. To locate yours first check your … Continue reading
Pending codes and DTCs?
What are pending codes on your OBD2 Fault Code Reader? Continue reading
Posted in OBD2 Fault Code Readers 2 Comments
Car Diagnostics – Get it fixed!
OBD2 Fault Code Reader for £29.99 – Click Here